Properties with an individual gas boiler are serviced by our in house repairs service. You can find out more information by clicking here.

Properties with communal boilers (usually found in our retirement or extra care schemes) are serviced by BTU. You can request a repair by emailing or calling 01483 590690.

If you have electric or solid fuel heating you can request a repair or report faults following our normal repair reporting procedure, click here for more information.