We want you to enjoy living in your home and neighbourhood without interference and disturbance from others. Unfortunately even in the safest of neighbourhoods, antisocial behaviour can occur. 

If you are experiencing antisocial behaviour it's often best to approach the person causing the problem and explain calmly why their behaviour is upsetting you. They may not realise they are disturbing you. If the behaviour continues, or you don't feel able to talk to the person concerned, please report the problem using the My SaxonWeald online service

If your personal safety or the safety of others could be at risk, you should call 101 (or 999 in an emergency) and seek police assistance. The police will then have a record of the event which they can share with us if necessary.