You can update the details of who lives with you online via your My SaxonWeald account.  Once you have logged in to your account, click on "Tenancy/Rent", then click "View account" and scroll to the "Occupany" section.  

If you wish to change a name on your tenancy (for example if you get married or divorced), you will need to email our Customer Support team at and attach a scanned copy or photo of the official document proving your legal change of name (e.g. marriage certificate or decree nisi).