We understand that you may want to make certain alterations to your home, however first you will be required to gain permission from Saxon Weald. You can request permission via our website - click here.
We are usually happy to grant permission for you to put up a shed if you can satisfy the conditions below:
- Saxon Weald will not incur any expense arising directly or indirectly from the proposed works.
- Your garden isn't a communal garden.
- In carrying out the proposed works you do not compromise the fire safety of your home or your neighbours properties.
- Any required electrical work will be carried out by an approved electrician, and on completion the minor works electrical certificate and warranty information must be sent to Saxon Weald.
- Any electrical work must be carried out in accordance with the IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition to BS 7671:2008.
- All work is carried out in accordance with all relevant Health & Safety Regulations.
- You accept responsibility for all future maintenance in respect of the proposed alterations.
- You accept responsibility for any additional costs involved in accessing building elements above or underground services below the construction for the purpose of repair, maintenance, replacement or inspection.