Your bin collection is the responsibility of your local council. Saxon Weald cannot arrange waste collections. To find out who is responsible for the bin collection in your area and what day your collection usually falls on visit https://www.gov.uk/rubbish-collection-day.
Do Saxon Weald provide bins?
If you do not have a bin at your property, you will need to contact your local council. Saxon Weald do not cover the cost of bin replacement for non-communal bins.
If your property has communal bins, Saxon Weald are responsible for the provision of these. To request a replacement communal bin please contact our Customer Support team:
- Send us a message from your MySaxonWeald account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us Monday – Friday 08.30 – 16.00 on 01403 226000
- Send us a message on Facebook visit www.facebook.com/saxonweald
- Visit our office Monday – Friday 09.00 – 16.00 (Saxon Weald, 38-42 Worthing Road, Horsham, RH12 1DT) (Please note, there is no parking at our offices).
- Fill in our online contact form
Someone has dumped items in our bin store - how do I report this?
Saxon Weald take fly-tipping and mis-use of bin store areas very seriously; this is a breach of the terms of your tenancy with us. Please report any problems with fly-tipping or dumped items to our Customer Support team using the details above as soon as you become aware of any issues. If you are found to be responsible for mis-use of bin store areas or fly-tipping, you may be recharged any associated costs for removing and disposing of the items.