Litter in public areas should be reported to your local council. You can find out which council is responsible for litter picking and street cleaning in your area by visiting https://www.gov.uk/local-street-cleaning.
If there is a litter problem in the communal grounds of a Saxon Weald property, please report this to our customer support team who will investigate and request a visit from our neighbourhood facilities team. You can contact customer support in any of the following ways:
- Send us a message from your MySaxonWeald account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Email us email@example.com
- Call us Monday – Friday 08.30 – 16.00 on 01403 226000
- Send us a message on Facebook visit www.facebook.com/saxonweald
- Visit our office Monday – Friday 09.00 – 16.00 (Saxon Weald, 38-42 Worthing Road, Horsham, RH12 1DT) (Please note, there is no parking at our offices).
- Fill in our online contact form