Saxon Weald manage thousands of trees on our communal land, which costs us around £85,000 each year. Due to cost, we prioritise works to those that are dead, diseased or unsafe. We are always happy to provide advice about trees, but are unlikely to carry out works for reasons such as improved television signal or better light.
If you are concerned about a tree in your communal garden please contact our customer support team who will investigate and request a survey if necessary:
- Send us a message from your MySaxonWeald account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Email us email@example.com
- Call us Monday – Friday 08.30 – 16.00 on 01403 226000
- Send us a message on Facebook visit www.facebook.com/saxonweald
- Visit our office Monday – Friday 09.00 – 16.00 (Saxon Weald, 38-42 Worthing Road, Horsham, RH12 1DT) (Please note, there is no parking at our offices).
If a tree is in your own, private garden, it is your responsibility to maintain. We may be able to assist if it is dead, diseased or dangerous. If a tree in a neighbouring property is causing a problem, you will need to discuss it with the neighbour or relevant land owner directly.