Our specially trained Customer Support team handle the majority of our customer queries. Whether you're visiting us at our office, or choose to get in touch via your MySaxonWeald account, email, telephone or social media, a Customer Support adviser will be on hand to help you. The team aim to provide a solution at your first point of contact with us, meaning you get a response to your query as quickly as possible.
We know that there will be times when you may need to speak to a specialist team at Saxon Weald. If you need to contact your Housing Manager or Scheme Manager, a member of the Customer Support team can arrange for them to contact you.
Our Housing and Scheme Managers regularly work outside of our office and are not always available to speak to you straight away, but we will aim to contact you with 36 hours of your request when possible.
You can contact us by:
- Messaging us from your MySaxonWeald account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling us Monday – Friday between 08.30am and 16.00pm on 01403 226000
- Sending us a message on Facebook visit www.facebook.com/saxonweald
- Visiting our office Monday – Friday between 09.00am and 16.00pm