If you think you have rats, mice, wasps, cockroaches or other pests inside your home, it is your responsibility to deal with them at your own expense. You should contact your local council or a reputable pest controller for help. 

Saxon Weald are responsible for getting rid of pests from our communal areas. If you discover a pest problem in a communal area, please contact us and we will arrange for a pest controller to visit.