You have the right to make improvements to your home, but you may need to get our written permission first. Our permission is not needed for minor jobs such as putting up shelves or redecorating, but would be needed for jobs such as putting in patio doors or putting up a shed. 

If you carry out major works without our consent, or if you damage the property in any way, you are responsible for fixing the damage and putting the property back to its original state. Alternatively, we will carry out the work and charge you for it.

If your home needs significant redecorating when you first move in, we will supply you with a decorating pack containing the basic materials you will need. The type and quantity of materials provided will depend on the size and condition of the property.