Our grounds maintenance contractors will cut the grass in communal areas regularly (weekly or fortnightly depending on the location) from April to October. There will be times when grass cutting will do more harm than good, such as during or directly after wet weather, and on these occasions the grass will not be cut.
If you are concerned that the grass in your area has not been cut you can report this to our Customer Support team:
- Send us a message from your MySaxonWeald account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Email us email@example.com
- Call us Monday – Friday 08.30 – 16.00 on 01403 226000
- Send us a message on Facebook visit www.facebook.com/saxonweald
- Visit our office Monday – Friday 09.00 – 16.00 (Saxon Weald, 38-42 Worthing Road, Horsham, RH12 1DT) (Please note, there is no parking at our offices).