You have the right to make improvements to your home, but you may need to get our written permission first. Our permission is not needed for minor jobs such as putting up shelves or redecorating, but would be needed for jobs such as putting in patio doors or putting up a shed.
If you carry out major works without our consent, or if you damage the property in any way, you are responsible for fixing the damage and putting the property back to its original state. Alternatively, we will carry out the work and charge you for it.
There are some property alterations that we cannot give permission for, these include anything that could compromise the safety of your home or neighbouring properties, or alterations that require planning or local council consent. For more advice please contact our Customer Support team in one of the following ways:
- Send us a message from your MySaxonWeald account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us Monday – Friday 08.30 – 16.00 on 01403 226000
- Send us a message on Facebook visit www.facebook.com/saxonweald
- Visit our office Monday – Friday 09.00 – 16.00 (Saxon Weald, 38-42 Worthing Road, Horsham, RH12 1DT) (Please note, there is no parking at our offices).
- Fill in our online contact form