Rent and Money Matters FAQ

I have a spare bedroom in my home - will I be affected by the "bedroom tax"?
If you have a spare bedroom then your Universal Credit or Housing Benefit may be reduced. This is sometimes called the ‘Bedroom Tax’, the ‘under-occupation ...
Tue, 26 Mar, 2019 at 11:25 AM
I am struggling to pay my rent - what help is available?
Failing to pay your rent is a very serious matter. You could lose your home if you owe us money (known as falling into arrears). You should check if you...
Tue, 26 Mar, 2019 at 11:27 AM